Nuts & Seeds Frying Line
Our fryers are designed to satisfy the nuts & seeds frying requirements (eg. cashewnuts, peanuts, hazelnuts, walnuts, almonds, pistachios, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and others products) in cooking oil. Such frying oil is heated by a shell and tube heat exchanger and let circulated at high speed by a pump. The frying oil is continuously filtered in order to remove any possible impurity or particles.
A suitable suction hood is used to extract any frying vapor outside the building through a piping system. Hood and belt lifting system to simplify cleaning and maintenance operation.
Usually the frying line is combined with a salting and seasoning system that complete the process and allow to get the desired final product in fast, clean and efficient way. All the line components are certified and suitable to get in touch with foodstuff. The result is an excellent quality product in terms of colour, taste and long preserving time.
Among the main advantages of the fryers:
- Maximum frying uniformity
- Homogeneous salting and possibible flavoring
- High quality final product
- Large working production in miminum space
- Reduced installation time
- Excellent heat exchanger power supply thanks to the new realization concept
- User friendly
- Easy cleaning and maintenance operation
- Low noise
Brovind provides customized solutions to meet the customer’s needs.